Liberty Classic Stone. Available in an assortment of stylish colors, it’s easy to select the perfect look for any project.
The beauty of Liberty Classic Stone
- Installed by masons just like brick
- Nominal 3” bed depth
- Requires little or no on-site alteration
- Excellent color retention
- Less than half the weight of natural stone
- Box-packaged product for clean, neat job sites
- 30-year limited warranty*
Liberty Classic Stone offers:
- Color retention – Only permanent mineral oxide colors are used. Only limited color change can be observed even after years of weathering.
- Noncombustible – Listing my Underwriter’s Laboratories shows zero flame spread, zero fuel contributed and zero smoke contributed.
- Freeze-Thaw Durability – Tested in accordance with ASTM C67 and also in accordance with ASTM C666A.
- Low Absorption – Tested in accordance with UBC Standard No. 32-12.
- Density – Tested in accordance with ASTM C567. Shipping weight is approximately 16-18 lbs. per square foot.
- Compressive Strength – Tested in accordance with UBC Standard No. 26-10, Parts I & IV.
- Tensile Strength – Tested in accordance with ASTM C190.
- Flexural Strength – Tested in accordance with ASTM C348.
- Portland Cement – Tested in accordance with ASTM C150 standard specifications.